We work with you from idea through completed construction to achieve your dreams of an attractive, functional addition or remodel. Having spent more than 20 years in customized construction, American Remodelers has devised systems to minimize a client's potential frustrations with a typical construction project.
- Our estimating tools accurately account for every hour of labor, every load of material, and every permit your project will require. This minimizes cost overruns and maximizes resources.
- Our comprehensive project plans and well-trained employees guarantee that correct craftsmen, tools, and materials -- in the right quantity -- are on site when they are needed.
- We track project development every step of the way and communicate status reports to you as each milestone is achieved.
Living through a traditional remodel can be hard on a family. We are committed to changing the construction business to better serve you.
The American Remodelers team has extensive experience in the delivery of a wide variety of residential construction projects. We can work with an architect, engineer, or designer you have already hired, or we can supply design services for you.
Some examples include:
- Upgrading and customizing your old kitchen.
- Adding a family room or master bedroom suite by building a second floor.
- Removing a kitchen wall to create an open family environment.
- Combining two smaller rooms for a beautiful den or media room.
We can renovate the dated family treasure that you grew up in or the diamond in the rough that you just acquired.